The newest addition to my Liberty of London collection, this beautiful tana lawn fabric is inspired by the notion of collecting and cataloguing flowers through the use of photography.
Paired perfectly with a stunning metallic liner, this lampshade creates an elegant and striking addition to your home.
To discuss options and request samples of fabrics and liners, please use the Contact page.
- Each lampshade is made to order and designed and hand rolled in Hertfordshire, UK.
- All lampshades are made using white rigid flame retardant PVC (standard white).
- Lampshades can be used on ceiling fittings or floor and table lamp bases. Please select option when ordering.
- Each lampshade is made with an adaptor for UK fittings (29mm) which can be removed to fit a standard European ring-fitting (40mm) if required. If an alternative fitting is required please contact me or add to the notes on your order.
- Recommended Bulb: Max 60w or Energy Saving 15w.