This tapered french drum lampshade is elegant and timeless. It works well with most lampbases and offers an interesting aesthetic as a ceiling pendant.
Decadent forest green velvet is teamed with your choice of liner to offer a stunning lampshade, suitable for a ceiling or standing lamp fitting.
When lit, a metallic liner creates a beautiful soft warm glow emitting from the top and bottom of the lampshade.
This design is available in a range of sizes as follows:
15cm (top diameter) x 20cm (bottom diameter) x 15cm (height)
20cm (top diameter) x 25cm (bottom diameter) x 21cm (height)
25cm (top diameter) x 30cm (bottom diameter) x 21cm (height)
30cm (top diameter) x 35cm (bottom diameter) x 21cm (height)
35cm (top diameter) x 40cm (bottom diameter) x 25cm (height)
35cm (top diameter) x 45cm (bottom diameter) x 30cm (height)
45cm (top diameter) x 55cm (bottom diameter) x 30cm (height)
To discuss options and request samples of fabrics, liners, wallpapers and trims, please use the Contact Us page.
- All lampshades are made to order and designed and hand rolled in Hertfordshire.
- All lampshades are hand rolled using white rigid flame retardant PVC (standard white).
- Lampshades can be used on ceiling fittings or floor and table lamp bases, please select option when ordering.
- Each lampshade is made with an adaptor for UK fittings (29mm) which can be removed to fit a standard European ring-fitting (40mm) if required.
- Recommended Bulb: Max 60w or Energy Saving 15w.