A new addition to my Liberty of London collection, this design pairs sumptuous velvets with this stunning floral fabric.
Inspired by the notion of collecting and cataloguing flowers through the use of photography, this design features an array of vibrant colours, each of which is highlighted by the exterior outer velvet. A stylish statement piece of lighting for your home.
To discuss options and request samples of fabrics and liners, please use the Contact page.
- Each lampshade is made to order and designed and hand rolled in Hertfordshire, UK.
- All lampshades are made using white rigid flame retardant PVC (standard white).
- Lampshades can be used on ceiling fittings or floor and table lamp bases. Please select option when ordering.
- Each lampshade is made with an adaptor for UK fittings (29mm) which can be removed to fit a standard European ring-fitting (40mm) if required. If an alternative fitting is required please contact me or add to the notes on your order.
- Recommended Bulb: Max 60w or Energy Saving 15w.
This was my third order from Cheeky Pickle which says it all really! I love the range of colours and fabrics, from the jewel tones of the teal velvet with the Liberty print interior, to the dusky pink silk with the toucan print inside. The shades are beautifully crafted, arrive promptly and carefully packaged, within 14 days of ordering. I would not hesitate to recommend them.