Part of The Light Project collection, this abstract monochrome pattern makes this a very versatile lampshade.
Liam designed and handmade this lampshade, choosing the fabric as he liked the pattern. He enjoyed the process of making the lampshade, “I enjoyed bringing it to life”.
- Measurements: 30cm diameter x 21cm height
- Drum shape, can be used for a ceiling or standing base fitting
- Opaque white liner
- Only 1 available
Please note, each lampshade has been lovingly handmade with the support of Cheeky Pickle, however some imperfections may exist. We believe these add to the uniqueness of the product.
All material and time donated by Cheeky Pickle. Dannells Ltd of Waltham Abbey is proud to support the great work of Always Bee You with their Needcraft Kits. All profit from the sale of this lampshade to be paid to Always Bee You, to support them in their vital work with adults with learning disabilities.
- All lampshades are hand rolled using white rigid flame retardant PVC (standard white).
- Each lampshade is made with an adaptor for UK fittings (29mm) which can be removed to fit a standard European ring-fitting (40mm) if required.
- Recommended Bulb: Max 60w or Energy Saving 15w.
Very happy to have purchased this lampshade. The shade is beautifully crafted and the fabric is lovely and exactly as portrayed in the images. It arrived on time, in a carefully wrapped package with cool stamps! Great service all around.