These stunning table lamp bases are made in the UK from quality solid beech. I hand paint each one using Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint followed by an application of wax for sealing and protection.
The bases are available in 3 styles as shown:
- Spiral (as illustrated in English Mustard)
- Column (as illustrated in Greek Blue and Henrietta Pink)
- Heritage (as illustrated in Oxford Navy)
Each base is available in the following Annie Sloan Chalk Paint colours:
The Grand Tours of the 18th century brought this colour into the finest houses of Europe. This is a lovely rich pink colour which works great with navy or green.
Found on rustic doors, shutters and furniture throughout the Mediterranean. This colour is perfect for classic and modern interiors alike.
An inky, traditional navy which evokes the strong, august blue of academic insignia and fountain pens. A strong and classic colour choice
Inspired by hand-painted Chinese wallpaper and the development of Chrome Yellow pigment in the 1700s. Adds a lovely pop of vibrant colour.
Should you require an alternative Annie Sloan Chalk Paint colour to match your interior, please get in touch to discuss.
All lamp bases are fitted with a brass switched lamp holder and three pin plug, they have been fully tested for electrical safety. They are suitable for use with UK Bayonette bulbs and work on the UK voltage system of 230v.
- Recommended lampshade size is 30cm diameter
- Base Height 40cm with lampholder = 45cm / 18inches
- Brass switched lamp holder fitted as standard
- Manufactured in England and fully tested in compliance with EU legislation for Health and Safety
- Standard White 3pin Plug fitted with 3amp fuse and 2mtrs electrical lead
- Fully tested in compliance with EU legislation for health and safety
- Felt Pad at the base
- Price is for lamp base only